This list includes the basic beliefs that members of Almond Valley Church share, but there are many theological words that we use that may be confusing because they mean different things to different people (reference available for download)
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God and was inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all mankind are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure—except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation comes from God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe that His choice is based on His grace and not on any human individual merit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals, but as a community of believers according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God's people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and to follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself for eternity.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived for the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.